Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Movie Time Last Episode 3d Dead



This will be the last movie time episode. What I've decided to do is have a coming attractions portion after my Film Verdicts. SO I'll review a film of the week, and give my impression of the movies coming out the following week, along with anyone else who happens to be with me. I figure this is for the better because I really don't care for movie news. If there is anything of interest I'll just add it to the film verdict and include it in the description.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear that you're keeping Coming Attractions. I was worried after I'd read that you were ending Movie Time. I like seeing your opinions on trailers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Daikun
    thanks, encourages me to keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh ya. The coming attractions could be shorter and just as enjoyable as a tie in with a regular movie review. I'm about to go see Super 8 in about an hour. Don't worry, I won't ruin anything but I'll give you my thumbs up/down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked previous DoA games but this was also great..

    web solutions

    ReplyDelete