Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Motivation

Let me tell you about what motivation is to me. Motivation is every comment I get about my art work, whether you get a response or not from me or any artist know that it is encouraging none the less. It's every comment and thumbs up I get on youtube even the ones that tell me to rot in hell. It's every life story I've heard from people. All the suffering you hear about on the news from some twelve year old kid gunned down in the street to a tidal wave in India. Every time I was beaten down, every bad night out I had with my old friends, and every day I didn't have a dime to my name. I find motivation from all of it, to keep trying and not let anything or anyone distract me, To do something note worthy. Maybe I haven't figured out what exactly this note worthy thing is yet but I'm not going to give up some day even if I'm shit out of luck and have nothing left. Why waste all that time and effort.
Twitch PSA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR7xvOca_vc

No comments:

Post a Comment